Step 1: Complete an Application form
Free School Meals/School Uniform/Physical Education Clothing application forms are available from:-
- your child’s school or college;
- your local Education Authority Office;
- your local Jobs and Benefits Office;
- your local Citizen’s Advice Bureau
- by clicking the download link below:
Step 2: Read the notes provided with the application form
The notes provide useful information including the responsibility of a claimant when making a claim and the current clothing allowance rates.
Step 3: Complete the application form and return
- Complete the application form and provide verification of the benefit, Tax Credits or Universal Credits which you receive.
- Return the application form to your local Education Authority Office.
|EA Belfast Office ||40 Academy Street, Belfast, BT1 2NQ |
Telephone: 028 9056 4000
|EA Ballymena Office ||Ballee Centre, Ballee Road West, Ballymena. BT42 2HS |
Telephone: 028 2566 1355
|EA Dundonald Office ||Grahamsbridge Road, Dundonald, BT16 2HS |
Telephone: 028 9056 6200
|EA Armagh Office ||3 Charlemont Place, The Mall, Armagh. BT61 9AX |
Telephone: 028 3751 2523
|EA Omagh Office ||1 Hospital Road, Omagh, BT79 0AW |
Telephone 028 8241 1496