Please read the information below:
The online parent portal for admission to pre-school education in the 2019/2020 school year opens from Wednesday 2 January 2019 until 12.00 midnight on Thursday 31 January 2019.
If you have submitted an online application for pre-school at www.eani.org.uk/admissions and you are claiming priority because of socially disadvantaged circumstances you MUST take the Benefit Verification Form below to your local Social Security/Jobs and Benefits Office where the information in Section B will be completed.
- Complete one Benefit Verification form for each child.
- If you do not have access to a printer the form will also be available on request from:-
- your local social security/jobs and benefits office; or
- a pre-school provider; or
- the Education Authority – email email@example.com
- When your form is completed and certified, you must then take or send it to the pre-school provider listed as your first preference to be received on or before 12 noon on Friday 8thFebruary 2019.
Download/Print the Benefit Verification form