as described below:
- The Pay, Policy and Conditions and Teachers' Terms and Conditions of Service function is responsible for:
- The development and review of HR policies;
- Leading, managing and improving HR Services for the teaching workforce;
- Working across HR to support the HR Director/ Assistant Directors who are engaged in the Industrial Relations machinery/ and other HR staff involved in employee relations, recruitment, and HR partnering on matters pertaining to policy, pay and reward.
- Responding to requirements and needs identified through Industrial Relations forums and committees pertaining to pay, policies and conditions including direct and specialist support at JNC and TNC forums, working parties and sub-groups.
- Establish an effective interface, partnership and collaborative relationship with Teacher Payroll (DE)
- Developing and managing an appropriate framework for Job evaluation for the organisation.