Win a day's travel for you and the family
Tuesday, 25th May 2021
The Education Authority, along with Translink, have an exciting competition for post-primary pupils. We want your help in coming up with a #hashtag for a new face covering that we will promote.
The hashtag should be no longer than 15 characters and the prize for the winning entry is a family travel ticket, courtesy of Translink, for two adults and four children. All entrants will receive mask as will all pupils at the school of the winning entrant.
To enter the competition simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your hashtag along with your name and school
Closing date: Noon, Friday, 4 June.
Terms and Conditions
- Entrants must be of post primary school age attending a post primary school in Northern Ireland.
- Entries to be submitted to email@example.com and received not later than 12 noon on Friday 4 June 2021.
- By entering this competition, the pupil agrees that we can process their personal data provided in the submitted email and given to us during the competition. This data will be processed to register their participation, judge the submission and be held on record for 9 months.
- The winner will be chosen by a Judging Panel consisting of representatives from the Education Authority and Translink. Competition criteria required is submission of a hashtag to be of 15 characters or less, suitable for printing on to a face covering and cannot be construed as being offensive.
- The school of the winning entrant will be informed by email within 10 days of the closing date.
- The winning entrant will be awarded a family travel ticket of one day's unlimited bus and train travel within Northern Ireland. The ticket is for two adults and up to four children.
- The winning entrant and school consent to participate in a photoshoot wearing the designed masks which will be shared on social media platforms by EA and Translink and include the name of the winning entrant and school.
- Permission will be sought from parents of pupils under the age of 13 prior to participation in the photoshoot. Entrants always have the option to withdraw your consent and your submission to the competition.
The Data Controller is: The Education Authority for Northern Ireland