We are delighted to offer a range of specialist training for teachers, classroom assistants, SENCos and parents. Training sessions will be delivered face to face and/or from various platforms including our website, online and the C2k school’s platform.
Please use the links below to access training currently available from the following services:
- Autism Advisory and Intervention Service
- Behaviour Support Service - Primary
- Critical Incident Support / Emotional Wellbeing Service
- Language and Communications Service
- Literacy Service
- Nurturing Approaches in Schools
- SENIS -Special Educational Needs Inclusion Service
- SENEYIS- Special Educational Needs Early Years Inclusion Service
Further training will be added throughout the year and school staff and parents are asked to check the programme details on a regular basis for updates and developments.
Should you have any queries regarding the 2022-23 Training Programme please contact firstname.lastname@example.org