In response to Covid-19, plans are underway to move this training programme to suitable online and/or remote platforms including the EA Website and the C2k schools’ platform.
The new edition of this programme is now available and will be updated regularly as further online training is developed.
School staff and parents are asked to check the programme details on a regular basis for updates and developments.
Children and Young People’s Services in the Education Authority NI are delighted to offer a range of specialist training for teachers, classroom assistants, SENCos and parents from the following services;
- Autism Advisory and Intervention Service
- Behaviour Support Service and Provisions
- Child Protection Service
- Educational Psychology Service
- Language and Communications Service
- Nurturing Approaches in Schools Service
- Critical Incident Support/Emotional Health and Wellbeing Service
- Special Educational Needs (SEN) Inclusion Service