In response to Covid-19, plans are underway to move this training programme to suitable online and/or remote platforms including the EA Website and the C2k schools’ platform.
The first edition of this programme will be available at the start of September 2020 and will be updated regularly as further online training is developed.
School staff and parents are asked to check the programme details on a regular basis for updates and developments.
Children and Young People’s Services in the Education Authority NI are delighted to offer a range of specialist training for teachers, classroom assistants, SENCos and parents from the following services;
- Autism Advisory and Intervention Service
- Behaviour Support Service and Provision
- Critical Incident Support / Emotional Health and Wellbeing
- Intercultural Education Service
- Language and Communications Service
- Literacy Service
- Nurturing Approaches in Schools
- SEN Early Years Inclusion Service (SENEYIS)
- SEN Inclusion Service – Learning and Medical Needs
- SEND (2016) Implementation