The purpose of Locality Leadership Networks are to:
- Ensure that school facing support services continuously improve through directly and regularly connecting with the schools and communities;
- Ensure that local connections with school leaders is clear and they are aware of how to contact senior leaders in EA;
- Provide a formal, structured Forum which brings school leaders together to work strategically with EA to identify, analyse and allay concerns and fears and to more meaningfully inform strategic developments;
- Ensure that the matrix of regional and functional leadership and management of services is adequately translated into meaningful local delivery to support schools, local workforces and communities;
- Deliver proactive, supportive, early intervention in all aspects of EA service – in education, operational, financial and workforce; and
- Present consistent joined-up senior leadership communication at a local community level.
What Locality am I in?
Locality Leadership Networks operate across three areas, called Localities. Each Locality is made up of a number of Council areas.
The Locality Quick Guides are available on the C2k Exchange.