Our Service Vision: Nurture, inspire and empower young people through a pupil centred culture of inclusion and excellence.
Who are we & what do we do?
- Post Primary Behaviour Support and Provisions Service provides a social, behavioural, emotional and wellbeing support and intervention service to schools and young people.
- We also support education staff who are seeking advice and practical strategies to meet needs of the young people with challenging behaviour through the delivery of training and consultation with schools, as well as policy and practice development.
- We support young people and their school to plan for inclusion to help maintain placement in mainstream school.
- We liaise closely with a range of EA Support Services, Health and Social Care professionals, and other associated agencies to ensure the most effective support is provided.
- We provide part time and full time educational provision to meet specific, identified pupil needs in partnership with the pupils mainstream school.