Special Education Needs Early Years Inclusion Service (COVID-19 Update)
During this time all SEN EYIS team members will be working from home. While it will not be possible to provide a visiting service, we will be working hard to support all our service users:
What we will do
- Universal support –this will be available to all service users
General advice and information, signposting to digital resources
- Targeted support – this will be available to families of children referred to the service by the Early Years SEN Panel,
Tailored advice and guidance relating to an individual child, provision of digital resources
How we will do it
- We will make direct telephone contact with the families of all children referred to the service by the EA Early Years SEN Panel.
- General queries to the service can be made by phone:
Belfast and Dundonald office area 028 90784283 Armagh, Omagh office area 028 82411580 L’Derry, Antrim office areas 028 94482298
- The service will be delivered on a fully digital basis.
All forms of electronic communication available to the service will be used to facilitate support.
These may include:
- Social media
Children’s Commissioner Office Resources
The Interim Early Years Special Educational Needs Panel is the single point of referral for the Early Years Inclusion Service.
If you require any additional information please contact the Early Years Inclusion Service at:
|028 8241 1580|
|028 9448 2298|
|028 9078 4283|