The Small Grants Programme has been set up to allow young people from Education Authority Youth Service (EAYS) registered and verified groups to apply for grants for projects to Support the Growth and Participation of young people.
The Small Grants Programme for 2023-2024 is to enable young people to apply for funding to support other young people in their communities to:
- Promote youth participation, leadership and volunteering
- Build and develop life skills
This year, there are two options. Groups can apply for a maximum of £500 for a one-off event or a maximum of £1500 for a group work programme with multiple sessions. All projects must demonstrate young people’s involvement in planning and delivery.
Small Grants Programme 2023-2024 is now closed.
Applicants will be informed of assessment decisions by the end of November 2023 and all projects must be completed by 31st March 2024.
If you would like to make an application in the 2024-2025 programme, please ensure your organisation is registered with the EA Youth Service and have received a verification visit. Registration is open all year round and details on how to register can be found on the EANI Funding website.
Youth Service: Small Grants Programme
Phone: 028 9056 6429
We are currently recruiting for young people aged 15-20 to join the Small Grants Panel.
By being on the Small Grants Panel, young people will:
- Meet new people from across Northern Ireland.
- Develop leadership and communication skills.
- Enhance their CV or college/university applications.
- Make a difference in their community by funding local projects.
- Be responsible for designing the Small Grants Programme, assessing applications and visiting successful groups.
Full training and support is offered, it is free to join and all expenses are covered. There will be approximately four meetings per year.
If you would like to register to become a member of the Small Grants Panel, please provide your details and we will be in touch to discuss further.