PLEASE BE AWARE OF SCAM EMAILS
It has been reported that users have received scam emails asking them to reset their “Online Payslip” password. These should be deleted immediately without opening any content. Only you can reset your password. See “User Guide and How To Videos” section below.
Information and Register
Online Payslips & P60s simply refers to an electronic Payslip and P60. EA staff will now be able to access their Payslips and P60s securely online, rather than receiving paper copies posted to their home address. This service offers staff the flexibility to view their payslips or P60s online from work, home or anywhere with an internet connected device e.g. PC, laptop, tablet or smartphone.
- Staff can view Payslips/P60s anytime, anywhere, 24 hours a day - 7 days per week from any internet-enabled device.
- Instant access to historical Payslips & P60s – view, print or download at your own convenience when needed allowing you to meet evidence requirements for tax credits, mortgage applications and loans quickly and easily.
- Payslips are stored in a single, secure place. With electronic payslips, staff will no longer need to worry about filing away their paper copy each month or spend time searching through paper records – simply log on and view all of your records.
- Eliminates the risk of payslips being lost or delayed in the post and documents are available sooner - 1 day before pay date.
- Environmentally friendly.
- Saves money on paper, printing and postage, which can be better spent elsewhere.
Currently the facility is ONLY available to staff paid by Ballymena Payroll Department, County Hall, Ballymena, Dundonald Payroll Department, Grahamsbridge Road, Dundonald and Belfast, Academy Street, Belfast.
The facility will be available to other offices as follows:-
From May 2019
From June 2019
The registration process is quick and easy. If you are paid by the Ballymena, Dundonald or Belfast Payroll Departments, please register by clicking the button below.
Please see User Guide & How To Videos below for more detail.