For those people in Belfast, Omagh, Armagh, Dundonald and Ballymena (M1) and the Belfast, Omagh, Armagh and Dundonald (M2) who previously accessed online Payslips via the old Payslip System (ResourceLink / MyView), they can now access their 'e-Payslips' via Oracle. For those who are paid out of Ballymena M2, e-Payslips will continue to be accessed through the ResourceLink / MyView system.
PLEASE BE AWARE OF SCAM EMAILS
It has been reported that users have received scam emails asking them to reset their “Online Payslip” password. These should be deleted immediately without opening any content. Only you can reset your password. See “User Guide and How To Videos” section below.
Information and Register
Online Payslips & P60s simply refers to an electronic Payslip and P60. EA staff will now be able to access their Payslips and P60s securely, rather than receiving paper copies posted to their home address. This service offers staff the flexibility to view, download and print their payslips or P60s online from work, home or anywhere with an internet connected device e.g. PC, laptop, tablet or smartphone.
For those staff who are paid through the EA One Oracle system and who previously accessed online Payslips via the old Payslip System (ResourceLink / MyView), they can now access their 'e-Payslips' via Oracle*. We would encourage staff to download and retain payslips from the previous system as this system will be decommissioned over the coming years. Please note that P60s will not be available via the new Oracle System until a future date, but these can continue to be accessed via the previous system.
The Online Payslip and P60 looks identical to the posted version and is acceptable as evidence when applying for a mortgage, loan, tax credits etc.
*You can access Oracle internally or you can access the EA One Oracle system from outside the EANI network.
- Staff can view Payslips anytime, anywhere, 24 hours a day - 7 days per week from any internet-enabled device.
- Instant access to current and previous 2 years Payslips – view, print or download at your own convenience when needed allowing you to meet evidence requirements for tax credits, mortgage applications and loans quickly and easily. (Please note the EA One Oracle system does not contain historical Payslips or P60s - These are available on the previous Payslip System (ResourceLink / MyView) but we would encourage you to download and retain your historical Payslips as this system will be decommissioned over the coming years).
- Payslips are stored in a single, secure place. With electronic payslips, staff will no longer need to worry about filing away their paper copy each month or spend time searching through paper records – simply log on and view all of your records.
- Eliminates the risk of payslips being lost or delayed in the post and documents are available sooner - 1 day before pay date.
- Environmentally friendly.
- Saves money on paper, printing and postage, which can be better spent elsewhere.
Online Payslips are available to ALL non-teaching staff paid by Payroll Departments across the Education Authority.
The registration process is quick and easy. Please register by clicking the button below. Oracle e-Payslips will become available for users upon Go Live in their regions. These dates will be communicated in due course. Until this date, E-Payslips will continue to be available through the previous system (ResourceLink / MyView).
Please see User Guide & How To Videos below for more detail.