The online application for admission to Pre-School in September 2021 has now closed.
All applications are now late and must be made using a paper form. Forms are available to download below, you can also submit a request by email to the Pre-school Admissions Office (email@example.com) to have a form emailed or posted to you or contact the Admissions Helpdesk (028) 9598 5595. If you require an Irish language translation please contact the Admissions Helpdesk.
Before submitting a late application:
- Read the Admissions Guides.
- Find out more information about the schools that you wish to apply for, using the "Search Schools".
- Carefully read the admissions criteria for the pre-schools/schools which you wish to apply for, as you will need to indicate how your child meets the admissions criteria in your Preference Reasons in the application. Admissions Criteria is available for Pre-Schools, Primary Schools and Post-Primary Schools under ‘Search Schools’.
- Complete and submit the application and attach your child’s birth certificate and any other documents required by any of the schools you have applied to.
- Return form by email or post to the appropriate Admissions Office.
- Details of key dates in the admissions procedures which can be found (link to important dates for your diary) and also in the Admissions Guides.
- Further information on submitting a late application can be found in the Pre-School and Primary Admissions Guides.
- Your application will now be treated as late and will not be considered until these admissions procedures have ended on 28 April 2021.
- Contact the EA Admissions Helpdesk if you have any queries 028 9598 5595
Please return your completed form to the Admissions Office (preferably by email)
Post: Admissions Office (Pre-school) Education Authority 1 Hospital Road OMAGH BT79 0AW