Pre-school Stage 2 runs from 28 April to 9 June 2021.
Any application that was received after 12 noon 5 February 2021 and underage applications are being processed in Stage 2. Notification of placement will be available on 10 June 2021.
If your application is received after 4.00pm on 5 May 2021 it will not be processed until after close of Stage 2 (from 10 June 2021). An application and any supporting documents that may be required as per the published admissions criteria of your listed pre-school(s) can be forwarded to email@example.com
A paper form can be provided on request by emailing Pre-school Admissions Office (firstname.lastname@example.org) to have a form emailed or posted to you or contact the Admissions Helpdesk (028) 9598 5595. If you require a an Irish language form please contact the Admissions Helpdesk.
Before submitting an application:
- Read the Admissions Guides.
- Find out more information about the schools that you wish to apply for, using the "Search Schools".
- Carefully read the admissions criteria for the pre-schools/schools which you wish to apply for, as you will need to indicate how your child meets the admissions criteria in your Preference Reasons in the application. Admissions Criteria is available for Pre-Schools, Primary Schools and Post-Primary Schools under ‘Search Schools’.
- Complete and submit the application and follow the guidance regarding providing your child’s birth certificate and any other documents required by any of the pre-schools you have applied to.
- Details of key dates in the admissions procedures which can be found (link to important dates for your diary) and also in the Admissions Guides.
- Contact the EA Admissions Helpdesk if you have any queries 028 9598 5595.