The Education Authority's Commercial Procurement Services is the Centre of Procurement Expertise for Education.
Our contract portfolio, the value of which is c£3bn, supports the delivery of the Education Authority’s Services to support our children and young people. Our portfolio includes, Transport and Fleet, Catering, Major and Minor Construction, Educational Resources & Furniture and Equipment, Facilities management, ICT and Business Services.
We adhere to the requirements of Northern Ireland Public Procurement Policy and the Public Procurement Notes (PPNs):
- PPN 01/21 Scoring Social Value
- PPN 02/21 Procurement of Social and Other Specific Services
- PPN 03/21 Supply Chain Resilience
- PPN 04/21 Procurement Control Limits
- PPN 05/21 Human Rights in Public Procurement
The case studies below demonstrate our commitment to delivering the PPNs including social value, human rights, and supply chain resilience through our procurement activity.