As Education Restart progresses, we continue to monitor the situation carefully and take all necessary precautions in line with the latest government advice. The health and wellbeing of staff is our highest priority as we continue to work to deliver essential services to support schools.
Regular updates for Education Authority staff will be posted here to keep you updated on latest news and developments. Each communication issued to staff will be listed below in date order. Please check this page daily to keep up to date with the latest information.
Staff Headlines – 26th February 2021
- Northern Ireland Executive Regulations Update
- Phased return of pupils to start in March
- Employee Survey (for corporate staff only)
- Step up to Spring: 30 Day Step Challenge
- Post-Primary Admissions – Bulk emails and website usage
- Reminder – Safeguarding & Child Protection Training, Level 3
Staff Headlines – 18th February 2021
- National Heart Awareness Month
- Marking LGBT+ History Month 2021
The situation relating to COVID-19 is continually evolving and therefore these questions and answers will be subject to ongoing review and amendment as appropriate. Please endeavour to keep up to date with developments via links and channels outlined within the answers section.
Covid-19 HR FAQs
Guidance on Data Protection for Non School Based Staff
Staff Health and Wellbeing
EA staff can access health and wellbeing support through the EA Health Well Hub. The Hub offers key health and wellbeing information, as well as initiatives around staying fit and healthy both physically and mentally. The hub can be accessed from your phone or home computer by clicking on the link below.