EdIS provides a dynamic educational environment, delivering digital services designed to facilitate unparalleled learning experiences and outcomes, to reduce inequalities for all children and young people and to strengthen the partnerships between pupils, parents, teachers, governors, education agencies and the wider education community, leading to continuous improvement.
EdIS Key Objectives
- Improve the learning experience
- Improve educational outcomes
- Develop skills for the future
- Support teaching using technology
- Support professional learning
- Increase parental engagement
- Simplify school administration
For further information or to provide feedback to EdIS, please contact us by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
To support the development of the EdIS programme, we are actively seeking expertise from schools, parents and students to provide valuable information on their current experiences of education systems and help to inform the outcomes of our transformational programme. Visit the link above to register your interest and get involved.