A Development Proposal (DP) is required under Article 14 of the Education and Libraries (NI) Order 1986 before any significant change can be made to a school.
A DP is required for new schools wishing to be recognised for grant-aid, school closures, amalgamations of schools, significant changes to the character or size of a school and changes which would have a significant impact on another grant-aided school.
|DP No.||Publication Date||School Name||Reason|
|719||Cairnshill Primary School||Transformation to controlled integrated status|
|723||Hazelbank Primary School||Increase admissions and enrolment numbers|
|721||Lack Primary School||Discontinue|
|720||Queen Elizabeth II Primary School, Kilskeery||Discontinue|
|722||Cliftonville Integrated Primary School||Establishment of additional nursery places|
|718||Lurgan Model Primary School||Transformation to controlled integrated status|
|717||St Eugene's Primary School, Tircur||Transformation to controlled integrated status|
|716||St Eugene's Primary School, Victoria Bridge||Transformation to controlled integrated status|
|715||Loreto Grammar School, Omagh||Introduction of academic selection criteria to determine 50% of pupil intake into Year 8 with the remaining 50% of pupils admitted through non-academic criteria|
|709||Christian Brothers Grammar School, Omagh||Introduction of academic selection criteria to determine 75% of pupil intake into Year 8 with the remaining 25% of pupils admitted through non-academic criteria|