Free School Meals / Uniform Grant Applications 2020/21
- Current eligible families - Claimants who are currently in receipt of support for the 2019/20 year will receive a pre-populated form for the 2020/21 year which must be completed and returned as soon as possible. Forms to begin arriving week commencing 6 July 2020.
- New Applicants - New applicants will be able to apply online from Wednesday 8 July 2020. See below for more information and to apply.
Step 1: Complete Application form online
Free School Meals/School Uniform/Physical Education Clothing applications for new applicants for the 2020/21 school year can now be made online by clicking link below.
Complete a Paper Application Form
You can also:
- Download a paper application using the link below, or
- Collect a paper application from:
- your local Education Authority Office;
- your local Jobs and Benefits Office;
- your local Advice NI office.
If you are currently in receipt of free school meals please DO NOT USE THE FORMS ABOVE as an application will be sent to you which you must complete and return as soon as possible.
Claimants must complete ONLY ONE APPLICATION FORM; either a pre-populated form which has been sent to you or a paper application which you have obtained from any of the offices below or that you have downloaded from this site or an online application.
If you complete more than one application any support due will be delayed.
Step 2: Read the notes provided with the application form
The notes provide useful information including the responsibility of a claimant when making a claim and the current clothing allowance rates.
Step 3: Complete the application form and return
- Complete the application form and provide verification of the benefit, Tax Credits or Universal Credits which you receive.
- Return the application form to your local Education Authority Office.
|EA Belfast Office||40 Academy Street, Belfast, BT1 2NQ
Telephone: 028 9056 4000
|EA Ballymena Office||Ballee Centre, Ballee Road West, Ballymena. BT42 2HS
Telephone: 028 2566 1355
|EA Dundonald Office||Grahamsbridge Road, Dundonald, BT16 2HS
Telephone: 028 9056 6200
|EA Armagh Office||3 Charlemont Place, The Mall, Armagh. BT61 9AX
Telephone: 028 3751 2523
|EA Omagh Office||1 Hospital Road, Omagh, BT79 0AW
Telephone 028 8241 1496