UPDATE: Applications for September 2021/22
DO NOT use this form for September 2021/22 applications.
Applications for the 2021/22 year are not yet available. Please check back.
If you need to apply for free school meals for this academic year (until June 2021) please use the below form.
Step 1: Complete Application form online
Free School Meals/School Uniform/Physical Education Clothing applications for new applicants for the 2020/21 school year can now be made online by clicking link below.
Complete a Paper Application Form
You can also:
- Download a paper application using the link below, or
- Collect a paper application from:
- your local Education Authority Office;
- your local Jobs and Benefits Office;
- your local Advice NI office.
Claimants must complete ONLY ONE APPLICATION FORM.
If you complete more than one application any support due will be delayed.
Step 2: Read the notes provided with the application form
The notes provide useful information including the responsibility of a claimant when making a claim and the current clothing allowance rates.
Step 3: Complete the application form and return
- Complete the application form and provide verification of Tax Credits or Universal Credits which you receive.
- Return the application form to your local Education Authority Office.
|EA Belfast Office||40 Academy Street, Belfast, BT1 2NQ
Telephone: 028 9056 4000 / 028 9056 4239 / 028 9056 4241
|EA Ballymena Office||Ballee Centre, Ballee Road West, Ballymena. BT42 2HS
Telephone: 028 2566 1355
|EA Dundonald Office||Grahamsbridge Road, Dundonald, BT16 2HS
Telephone: 028 9056 6320
|EA Armagh Office||3 Charlemont Place, The Mall, Armagh. BT61 9AX
Telephone: 028 3751 2523
|EA Omagh Office||1 Hospital Road, Omagh, BT79 0AW
Telephone 028 8241 1496